Sigma brushes have arrived :)

I got a really exciting parcel in the post yesterday. My Sigma brushes. Yeah
These are my first Sigma brushes and I am really excited to use them. I ordered them on Black Friday when Sigma were offering free international postage. Thank you Sigma!
I ordered 5 brushes and a free brush arrived with the ordery. The brushes are amazingly soft.
The brushes I got are :
Round Kabuki - F82
Flat Kabuki - F80
Precision Flat - P80
Precision Tapered- P86
Short Shader - E20
My free brush is the Eyliner -E05
Let's take a closer look at the brushes.
Round Kabuki -F82 according to Sigma this brush is ideal to blend mineral foundation into all area of the face.
Flat Kabuki- F80 Sigma say this brush is suitable for applying liquid or cream products to flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks.
Precision Flat- P80 Sigma say this brush is for stippling concealer onto sun spots, blemishes, and other small imperfections.
Precision Tapered - P86 according to Sigma this brush is ideal for exact placement of concealer in harder to reach areas such as around the eyes, nose, chin and around the mouth.
Short Shader - E20 Sigma recommend this brush to apply colour onto small areas of the eye such as the outer eyelid. Also use to smudge the lower lash line.
The free brush - Eyeliner -E05 this brush is for use with gel or liquid liners.
Ok I am going to play with my new brushes. I will let you know how I feel a out them all after I have used them for a while.
Sprinkles xx



Comments

  1. helooo i love your blog! i just read through ALLLL of it! I have my last day in turkey antalya tomorrow :(
    you have really made it fun and interesting to read your blog! new follower hehe

    im here on a work training trip and
    im going to go to terracity tomorrow i hope! i dont want to go if its not as good as the paris one though, the sephora turkey website isnt helpful thoug :(
    would you be able to list all the brands that are sold there?


    love love love xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Urban Decay sustainable shadow box

Haul Time / Shopping Spree :)

Sigma beauty black friday