Follow me Thursday #1 featuring TEAMI Skinny Tea

Hello and welcome to my first ever :

                                     FOLLOW ME THURSDAY

So, ever Thursday I will write about what I did and what I ate.

This morning I was at the gym at 6.30 AM and did my "FULL BODY" workout ( I will be posting specific details of what I actually do in the Gym for my workouts)

My FULL BODY workout last about 45 mins.

I have to keep my workouts short as I have a busy little family to look after too :)

After my workout I walked home and by the time I got there it was 8AM.

Then I poured myself a Skinny Tea from Teami using my lovely purple Teami mug.
I don't particularly like herbal tea but I am hoping that I will see the benefits from drinking it.

After I finished my tea at about 9.10 I had breakfast :)

Breakfast was oatmeal?porridge made with almond milk. On top I sprinkled some coconut sugar and cinnamon and added some yummy dates.

Then at about 11 AM I had a little snack of about a handful of the following :cashew nuts
                                                                                                                           goji berries
                                                                                                                            dried strawberries
                                                                                                                            dried blueberries
                                                                                                                            raw cacao nibs.

Lunch was my favourite of the minute. I think it could be called a burrito bowl :)It has brown rice, sweetcorn, cucumber, spring onions/scallions, cherry tomatoes and lettuce.

In the afternoon at 4.30 I had my MMA conditioning class. Today we did rope work and pad work. Unfortunately my gym has a strict no photo/video policy so I don't have photos of me doing this.These photos do not belong to me they are just the ones available on Google :(

And after this workout at about 5.30 pm I had my dinner.

For dinner I had oven potatoes with steamed snap peas and baby corn.

I forgot to take a photo of my dinner and had it scoffed before I remembered.



I try to make sure I don't eat after 7pm, so generally at about 7pm I drink the only herbal that I genuinely like which is Liquorice & Peppermint tea by teapigs or the Tesco Finest range has the same flavour which tastes exactly the same :)


I hope you enjoyed this post :)

Stay tuned for the next post about my Gym Workout

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urban Decay sustainable shadow box

Haul Time / Shopping Spree :)

Sigma beauty black friday