Sweet potato brownies with vegan cream cheese topping

Life is really busy these days but I need to get back to writing my blog.

Previously I was into makeup and all my posts were makeup related.

Now I have recently turned vegan and want to dedicate this blog to my new recipes.

Today I made these delicious sweet potato brownies.

These are the sweet potato brownies without the cream cheese topping.


This is how the brownies look with the cream cheese topping.


Ingredients:

For Brownies:

2 large sweet potatoes
12 dates, without stones
3/4 cup of ground almonds
1/2 cup buckwheat flour
4 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
50g dark chocolate ( making sure it is vegan)

For topping:

1/2 cup of vegan cream cheese
1/3 cup of vegan butter
3 cups powdered sugar


How to:

1. Heat oven to 180 c
2. Line a baking pan (preferably square or rectangular)
3. Mix cooked sweet potatoes and dates in blender until smooth
4.Put other brownie mix ingredients in a bowl
5. Put the blended sweet potato and dates into the mixing bowl along with the other ingredients.
6. Mix all of the ingredients together
7. Put in baking pan
8. Cook for 20 mins or until middle is fully cooked.
9. While the brownies are cooking prepare the topping
10. Soften cheese and butter
11. Mix together adding the powdered sugar slowly until you get the desired consistency.
12. When brownies are cooled top with the topping.


I really hope you enjoy this super healthy brownie recipe :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urban Decay sustainable shadow box

Haul Time / Shopping Spree :)

Sigma beauty black friday