China Glaze Halloween nails

Hi Everyone,

I found China Glaze for sale in Turkey on sanslikadin.com Yeah :) I haven't been able to find China Glaze in Turkey untill I found it on this website.
I bought 4 of the shades they had available for Halloween. These shades actually come from the 2011 Halloween collection but I am just happy I found any China Glaze :) If you know where I can find China Glaze in Turkey leave a comment below.



This shade is called Crimson. It is a very dark dark purple colour. It is so dark it is almost black. It has a very nice glossy finish.
 

  Look at this shade :) It is called Ghoulish Glow!! The best thing about it is it really glows in the dark :) This  is a great fun topcoat which is perfect for Halloween. I tried to take a photo of it glowing in the dark but it didn't turn out very good.


This colour is called Haunted. It is black with fine silver glitter. 
                                                          
The final colour I got ıs called Near Dark. Near Dark is a dark mossy green colour with a little bit of grey.

I know this is a short post but I really haven't much time today to write a more detailed post.

Sprinkles xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urban Decay sustainable shadow box

Haul Time / Shopping Spree :)

Sigma beauty black friday