Opi Minis and hooping :)

Hı Everyone,

How are things going with all of you?
Today I am going to show you some OPI polish.
As you can see from the picture I got the OPI mini nail polish sets from the 'Germany Collection' and the 'Skyfall 007' collection. Also there is a Hula Hoop in the picture - I am so excited about it.
Lets start with the Germany Collection.
The minis come with 4 colours from the collection. We have 'Don't Pretzel My Buttons'. 'Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine' , 'Unfor-greta-bly Blue' and 'Suzi & the 7 Dusseldorfs'. I love the names :)

I will describe the colours of the four polishes in the picture from left to right.
Suzi & the 7 Dusseldorfs - this is a medium toned purple colour which is very buildable. With a couple of coats you can reach a very rich purple colour.
 Unfor-greta-bly Blue - this is a medium toned blue colour, however I didn't find anything amazing about this colour. It is a very run of the mill blue colour. It takes about 3 coats to get a decent finish.
Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine - I love this colour. If you love grey toned polish you should really try this. It is a beautiful dark grey with a hint of green. It is a great opaque colour and two coats will give a lovely finish.
Don't Pretzel My Buttons- this will definately be my favourite go to nude for this autumn /fall. I think it is a really good nude which would look amazing with a brown accent nail- something like Wooden Shoe like to know from the OPI Holland ollection. 
Next I have the minis from the Skyfall 007 collection. The colours that come in the pack are, 'GoldenEye', 'The Spy Who Loved Me', 'The World is Not Enough' and 'Live and Let Die'. These 4 colours are all glittery varnishes.

 I will describe the colours of the four polishes in the picture from left to right.
 GoldenEye - This is a glitter gold colour. It is a very watery colour that needs 3 - 4 coats for decent coverage. I would prefer to use this colour as a top coat over another colour because it takes too long to build it up. 
The Spy Who Loved Me- in general I am not a fan of red nail polish, but this red actually looks good. It is a nice bright red colour with fine gold glitter. Maybe it is the glitter that attracts me to it, it is so pretty.
The World is Not Enough - this is a very unique colour. It is a smokey silver and pink fine glitter polish. The formula again is a bit watery and does need 3 coats for a good finish, but the colour is so unique I am willing to do this. 
Live and Let Die - i love this colour. It is a dark green almost black colour with fine gold glitter. Definately my favourite of these 4 polishes. It has a great formula. One coat gives you a brilliant finish. Yeah we all love one coat polishes for when we are in a hurry.

I got these polishes from www.hqhair.com . Free international posting yeah - that is always a winner.

This is thing I am so excited about. My hula hoop!! As a kid I could never keep a hoop up. But I am so determined to learn how to hoop. I have had it for 5 days now and I can keep it up :) I can actually walk a little while hooping. I am so happy. I have a hoop dance dvd from Hoopnotica. So, I am setting myself a monthly challange for what I want to learn. This months challange (finishes end of November) is to be able to make the hoop travel up my body :) wish me luck. I will let you know how it goes.

Sprinkles xx






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urban Decay sustainable shadow box

Haul Time / Shopping Spree :)

Sigma beauty black friday